Cattle are hand-selected, bred and raised on the lush grasses of the Stillaguamish River Valley.
At the time of butchering, they are 13 to 18 months of age, which ensures the most tender meat. They have grass and local grain in the last 150 days prior to butchering. Limousin Beef is one of the most lean beef on the market today.
NO GROWTH HORMONES OR STEROIDS OR ANTIBIOTICS.
EXCELLENT PRICE for a very Quality Meat!!!!
FLAT RATE OF $3.89 PER POUND, AND THAT INCLUDES CUTTING AND WRAPPING !!!!
Available in 1/4's , 1/2's, 3/4's or the whole beef
1/4 beef is approximately 225-235 lbs. ( hanging weight )
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A 1/4 BEEF WILL YIELD, APPROXIMATELY:
- 40-50 lbs of Ground Beef (individually wrapped in 1 lb pkg)
- 3-4 pkg Rib Steaks (2 per pkg)
- 3-4 pkg. T-Bone Steaks (2 per pkg.)
- 4-5 Chuck Roasts (each about 4 lbs)
- 1-2 Arm Roasts (each about 4 lbs)
- 4-5 pkg. Sirloin Steaks (2 per pkg)
- 1-2 Cross Rib Roasts (4 lbs each)
- 4-6 pkg Top Round Steaks (2 per pkg)
- 1-2 Rump Roasts (4 lbs each)
- 3-4 pkg Stew Meat (1 lb per pkg.)
You may ask for the "offal" meat in addition to the meat listed above if you would like. (Heart, Liver, Tongue, Tail, Dog Bones, Soup Bones )
Cutting losses approximately as follows: because dry aging process approximately 30-35% hanging weight to finished product, all depending on your cutting preferences
CONTACT: JIM ANDERSON 425-238-4772. Find us on FaceBook.
CASH OR PERSONAL CHECK ACCEPTED. No deposit needed, just pay when you pick up.